The Sacramento County Health Center is a Federally Qualified Health Center that provides primary care and behavioral health services to low income residents of Sacramento County.
- Adult Primary Care
- Pediatric Primary Care
- Preventative Health Care
- Psychiatry & Mental Health Counseling
- Specialty Care (limited)
- Chronic Disease Management
- Communicable Disease Screening
- On Site Laboratory and Radiology
- Assistance with Obtaining Health Care Coverage
- UC Davis Department of Internal Medicine
- UC Davis Department of Pediatrics
- UC Davis Department of Psychiatry
- UC Davis School of Medicine
- UC Davis School of Nursing
- Sacramento Physicians Initiative to Reach out, Innovate, and Teach (SPIRIT)
- Employee Health Systems (EHS) Medical Group
- Molina Healthcare
- Medi-Cal Fee-for-Service
- Medi-Cal Managed Care (for County Health Center Enrolled Members)
- Healthy Partners enrollees
- Medi-Medi (eligible for both Medicare and Medi-Cal)
- Sliding Fee Scale – you may qualify. Income restrictions apply.
Health Center patients can access personal health information online through MyChart.
For more information or to make an appointment, click here.