INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARAMEDIC ACCREDITATION RENEWAL
- Visit https://actonline.saccounty.net and log in using your existing account. Online application instructions found here. If you have difficulties logging in, please call our office or the Sacramento County Help Desk (916)874-5555 for assistance. DO NOT create a new account if you have previously created one to do an application.
- Provide evidence of a current California Paramedic License. **Please note: you must renew your state paramedic license prior to renewing your County accreditation as the expiration dates will always coincide.
- Government issued photo ID (driver's license, passport, military ID).
- Copy (front and back) of a valid American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider, American Red Cross Professional Rescuer CPR card or equivalent.
- Copy (front and back) of a valid American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support card or equivalent.
- Copy (front and back) of a valid American Heart Association Pediatric Advanced Life Support or Pediatric Education for Prehospital Professionals (PEPP) card or equivalent.
- Have your employment verified by your chosen employer (an email will be sent to your employer in which they need to respond to in order to verify your current employment).
- Verification of paramedic infrequent or critical skills, completed and signed on the SCEMSA provided form.
- A “passport style" color photo of yourself (if you have not previously provided one). One can be taken for you in the office during counter hours if needed.
*Once the above has been submitted, you will receive an email from Sacramento County confirming your application has been received. Once your employment has been verified and all documents have been submitted, your application will be completed and you will be issued a Sacramento County Accreditation Card. If you need assistance completing your application, please bring all documentation to our office during counter hours and we will assist you.
Cost for Paramedic Accreditation Renewal
- $93.09 SCEMSA application fee ONLY IF there is a lapse in accreditation (Non-refundable)
- $30.00 Expedited Processing fee (if requested)
Additional Information Required and Forms for Paramedic Accreditation/Reaccreditation: