Qualified residents who wish to apply for the program for themselves must provide the following documentation with their application:
A valid government-issued photo ID, such as a current and valid motor vehicle driver’s license or identification card issued by the California Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV). This includes the DMV DL43 “Change Of Address Certification Card”, United States Passport, or a Veteran’s Administration Card.
Proof of residency in Sacramento County such as a current and valid California motor vehicle registration, a current rent/mortgage receipt, or utility bill. This proof must have patient’s name bearing current physical address within the county.
Written documentation or form CDPH 9044 from your physician recommending the use of medical marijuana as appropriate for one or more serious medical conditions. The medical condition is NOT to be listed.
Your physician’s name, contact information, and California medical license number.
Non-refundable application fee of $100.00 (or $50.00 for Medi-Cal beneficiaries).
Current Medi-Cal card if you are a Medi-Cal beneficiary
Primary caregiver, if any, must provide the following documentation with their application:
- A valid government-issued photo ID, such as a current and valid motor vehicle driver’s license or identification card issued by the California DMV. See more examples for patients.
- Proof of residency in California; see examples for patient. Some restrictions apply, please ask for details.
- Non-refundable application fee.
- Patient must accompany Caregiver when submitting application
- Proof of emancipation; non emancipated minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Signed and completed application(s), with supporting documentation, must be submitted in person and by appointment only. Appointments are scheduled on Wednesdays or Fridays 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM.
For additional information or to schedule an appointment please call (916) 875-2066.