Get the Flu shot....Not the Flu!
It's not too late to get your flu shot. Typically, January and February is the peak of flu season. Get vaccinated now, and protect yourself and your family.
Remember to also take every day preventative actions to stop the spread of germs:
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve
- Wash hands often with soap and water
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid contact with sick people
- Stay home if you are sick.
Visit flu.gov for flu prevention information.
Where Do I Get a Flu Shot?
Find a clinic near you with Health Map Vaccine Finder.
How do I know if I have the Flu?
Learn to recognize flu symptoms.