INSTRUCTIONS FOR EMR REINSTATEMENT - FOR A LAPSE OF TWELVE (12) MONTHS or MORE
To be reinstated as an EMR by Sacramento County, the applicant must complete and submit the following:
Apply online at https://actonline.saccounty.net. Online application instructions found here.
Please upload the following:
- Valid EMR course completion record (dated within the last 12 months).
- Government issued photo identification (Driver's License, Passport, Military ID).
- Current CPR for the Health Care Provider card or the equivalent.
- Supplemental Certification Application (if prior convictions) and all documents that pertain to prior conviction(s).
- Pay the required fees.
If assistance is needed with the online process, bring all documents in person to:
County Emergency Medical Services Agency (SCEMSA)
Micron Avenue, Suite 960
We will assist with online registration/application and uploading documents.
Cost for EMT Renewal/Reinstatement
- $40.00 SCEMSA application fee (Non-refundable)
- $30.00 Late fee (within 30 days of expiration)
- $30.00 Expedited Processing fee (if requested)
Fees may be paid by credit card online or with exact cash at the SCEMSA office.